Saturday 6 May 2017

Guiness world record holder Dance Queen Kaffy has still not forgiven Davido

Nigerian dance queen and mother of one, Kaffy, has reiterated that she never apologized to Davido after calling him a motherf**ker in the beef they had in 2016 when davido allegedly shunned some dancers at Three Thrones concert.
Kaffy who called out Davido after he shunned some dancers at a concert, in her interview with The Punch, said;
“I did not eat my words, I swore in public and I apologised for swearing in public, I did not apologise to David. I did not apologise for his behaviour but for the words I used in public. If it is not because of the kind of brand that I am building, I still want to call him that name if I had the chance. Whatever it is, he has apologised. I did not need to make the apology public. He has apologised and has started treating dancers better which is the most important thing for me.”
Asked if she can work with him, she said, “That is up to God but I can never say never but if we work together now, there is a better understanding on how not to mess up with business.

No comments:

Post a Comment

‘This is not a Government, it’s a mistake’ – Comedian Maleke slams Buhari

Ace Nigerian comedian and executive Director to Edo State Governor on Entertainment, Maleke Idowu, has lashed out at President Buhari in h...