Saturday 27 May 2017

Snoop Dogg Is Excited About His Yet To Be Released Gospel Album

Snoop Dogg whose fifteenth studio album, ‘Neva Left’ is barely a week old has announced that he is officially working on a gospel album.
In a recent conversation on Beats 1 , Snoop said that he has been wanting to make gospel music for years now:
“I’m working on a gospel album. It’s always been on my heart. I just never got around to it because I always be doing gangsta business or doing this or doing that. I just felt like it’s been on my heart too long. I need to do it now.”
He also revealed that he already has collaborators lined up: Faith Evans, Charlie Wilson and Jeff Osborne.
“Me, Faith Evans, we talked about it heavily. She feel like she wanna get down with me. All of the people that I know, from Charlie Wilson to Jeffrey Osborne, whoever I want to get down with. I’m gonna make it all the way right. It’s gonna feel good.”

No comments:

Post a Comment

‘This is not a Government, it’s a mistake’ – Comedian Maleke slams Buhari

Ace Nigerian comedian and executive Director to Edo State Governor on Entertainment, Maleke Idowu, has lashed out at President Buhari in h...