Monday 24 July 2017

This Is What Happened After Funny Bone Compared Daddy Showkey To A Mosquito During A Comedy Show

Comedian Funnybone during a show, made a ‘joke’ about Daddy Showkey where he compared him to a mosquito.

He said if they could call Tekno who is currently popular a ‘duck’ in a social media fight, then Daddy showkey would be a mosquito. Someone sent the video clip to Daddyshowkey and he did not find it a bit funny.
Daddyshowkey said;
Somebody just sent this video to me now, Pls let me know if this is a Joke or insult, My people I don forgive am na my boy
@funnyboneofficial so No shaking
Funnybone saw the post and apologized to Daddy Showkey.

No comments:

Post a Comment

‘This is not a Government, it’s a mistake’ – Comedian Maleke slams Buhari

Ace Nigerian comedian and executive Director to Edo State Governor on Entertainment, Maleke Idowu, has lashed out at President Buhari in h...