Thursday 27 July 2017

This Is What Jon Ogah Had To Say About Relationship With TBoss

Big Brother Naija 2017 fake housemate Jon Ogah has opened up about his relationship with TBoss.

The singer who just dropped a single ‘Uncle Suru’ featuring Adekunle Gold and Simi told Pulse Celeb the BBN star, “is a special lady and a friend.”
The rising star is also waiting for life to surprise him with love. When asked about his relationship status, he said, “Currently I am proudly single and career driven and I am waiting for life to surprise me.”
Ogah also reveals he is currently busy working on new music.
“I am currently working on a couple of singles and videos and a Christmas concert with a couple of awesome musicians,” he said.
On his song ‘Uncle Suru’ receiving raving reviews,
“I feel excited. It’s been a long time coming, since Naija Sings, then BBN. Plus Uncle Suru had been out since 2014, I feel like I have done justice to the song by remaking it with talents like Simi and Adekunle Gold.”

No comments:

Post a Comment

‘This is not a Government, it’s a mistake’ – Comedian Maleke slams Buhari

Ace Nigerian comedian and executive Director to Edo State Governor on Entertainment, Maleke Idowu, has lashed out at President Buhari in h...